Grape clusters are separated from debris as they move through the full-size Loading Hopper via the In-feed Auger. Strategically-angled paddles mounted on a rotating shaft destem the fruit, allowing the clean, whole grapes to drop through the destemming drum where a second auger feeds the grapes into the on-board Must Pump. The pump's stainless steel impeller breaks the skin of the grapes, providing a gentle-enough crush to extract free-run juice while leaving the grape seed intact, avoiding the release of unwanted astringent tannins.
- Hourly Production: 3.5 - 4.0 Tons
- On-board Centrifugal Impeller Must Pump with 3.0" Tri-Clamp port (plastic barbed adapter not included)
- Hinged design for easy access and cleaning
- Full-length Hopper with In-feed Auger
- Semi-open Destemming Drum with strategically positioned fixed Paddles
- Secondary Outfeed Auger to Centrifugal Impeller Must Pump
- Motor: 2.5 HP, 220v 1-PH, 12A
- Dimensions: 49" L x 26.5" W x 35.5" H, 220 lbs
- AISI 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Italian made by Zambelli
CUSTOMER PICK-UP OR TRUCK SHIPMENT ONLY! - We will call with actual shipping costs prior to shipping or charging your credit card.
This item is not crated for shipping either when imported to the U.S. or shipped to our customers as the added weight would make them cost prohibitive to ship. Accordingly they may be received with very minor scratches not that dissimilar than they will receive during their normal use, but are guaranteed to arrive in working order.
Your Trusted Source for Winery and Professional Supplies & Equipment