Zambelli Crystal ECO and Crystal DELUXE Floatation System
- Our flotation unit is suitable for pumping over and clarifying grape musts and fruit juices due to undergo a fermenting or concentration process.
- Flotation allows quick and substantial separation of the yeast and sediments contained in the must, making a clean product ready for fermentation.
- Our floating units are small and easily movable near tanks for clarification, and are ideal for small and medium wineries.
- There is a substantial optimization of the process for must clarification: the results are economic benefits and quality in the must.
- Crystal units are faster than the classical systems of clarification (saving time frigories-carriers).
- Preserves the quality of clarified must by reducing contact with the lees (the separation of fast sediments in the must is a benefit for wine perfumes).
- Always produces very high yields of clarification (average 95%).
- Optional Micra-Metrica Valve Not Included but Shown in photo of Crystal Eco (See Drop Down to Add)
- Pre-Screen is 3mm
- 3-Phase 208 Volt
- Built of mostly AISI 304 Stainless Steel
|Crystal ECO||Crystal DELUXE|
|Hourly output||Max 120 Hl/h||Max 220 Hl/h|
|Pressure||Max 5 BAR||Max 5 BAR|
|Nitrogen consumption||5/15 Lt/min||15/25 Lt/min|
|Fittings||Ø 2-Inch Tri-Clamp||Ø 2-Inch Tri-Clamp|
|Dimensions||1100x515x985 mm||1200x530x985 mm|
|Weight||Kg 71||Kg 105|
WINEMAKERS DEPOT - Your Trusted Source for Winery Equipment