This IP67 Waterproof pH testers with Large dual-level LCD that displays pH and temperature (°C or °F). The large display shows readings in an extended range from -2.0 to 16.0 pH (pH56 has a 0.01 pH resolution) and simultaneously shows temperature from -5.0 to 105.0°C or 23.0 to 221.0°F. They have a stability indicator and hold function that freezes the display for easy and accurate recording. The large display also has graphic symbols to guide you through all operations. Complete with a temperature probe for faster and more precise temperature measurement they compensate automatically for temperature.
Calibration is made automatically in 1 or 2 points with memorized standard and NIST buffer sets. Auto power OFF saves battery power after non-use. The double-junction electrode can be replaced in a very fast and simple way! The modular design allows easy electrode and battery replacement.Comes complete with (4) 1.5V batteries, (1) sachet each of 4.01 and 7.01 calibration solution, calibration screwdriver, and instructions, all in a hard sided carrying case.
NOTE: PH55 Replaces the PH51
- Range: -2.0 pH to 16.0 pH
- Temp: -5.0°C - 60.0°C (23.0°F - 140.0°F)
- Resolution: 0.1 pH
- Accuracy: ±0.05 pH
- Typical EMC: ±0.02 pH - ±0.1 pH
- Deviation Temp: ±0.3°C (±0.6°F)
- Calibration automatic, 1 or 2 points with 2 sets of memorized buffers (pH 4.01, 7.01, 10.01 or 4.01, 6.86, 9.18)
- Probe: Mi56P (replaceable)
- Battery Type: 4 x 1.5V; IEC LR44, A76 (included) - approx. 300 hours of use
- Auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 200mm x 38mm
- Weight: 100g
Winemakers Depot - Your Trusted Source for Wine Making Supplies & Equipment